Inspired by our bestselling flapjack, we've used the same ingredients to create a deliciously crunchy, quick and simple granola!
You get sweetness from the date syrup and chewiness from the dates which pairs perfectly with the crunchy bitter cacao nibs and dark choc chips! If you like our Dark Chocolate & Date Flapjack, you'll love this too!
You'll need just 7 simple ingredients:
300g gluten-free oats (jumbo oats work best) 3 tbsp cacao nibs 2 tsp ground cinnamon 100g coconut oil, melted 4 tbsp date syrup 100g dates, chopped 50g dark chocolate, chopped (or dark choc chips)
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 160 c fan.
2. Line two baking trays or one deep tray with baking parchment.
3. Mix all of the ingredients together apart from the dates and dark chocolate (these get stirred in after baking).
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes until slightly golden, stirring every 10 minutes to ensure an even bake.
5. Leave to cool and crisp up.
6. When cooled completely, stir through the chopped dates and dark chocolate.